At Aashlok Hospital, New Delhi, the best dental treatments are performed by specialists and highly experienced general dentists.
Aashlok Hospital, New Delhi a team of a dedicated team of dentist and trained assistants that makes sure the patients receives best comprehensive care and result from the treatment. The hospital provides treatment for all types of oral and dental issues from tooth decay to corrective surgeries performed to correct trauma, injury of the mouth and jaw. The department offers personalized and customized care and follows the international guidelines in treatment and hygiene care to deliver best results to their patients. They also assist their patient in preventive dental treatment and also increase awareness regarding the importance of dental health.
At the Aashlok Hospital, smile correcting treatment is provided that uses a combination of treatments like bleaching, orthodontic implants and crown, to achieve a more beautiful smile.
Why Choose Us?
- Latest machines and technology
- Correct all types of mouth issues
- Provide with an oral and general health.
- Improve oral and general health.
- Individualized treatment plan for best results
- Treatment provided for the following concerns
- Basic diet counseling and oral hygiene instructions
- Provides treatment for all types of dental concerns.
- Tooth decay
- Tooth loss
- Aesthetic dentistry treatment
- Tooth abscess
- Gum surgeries
- Complete dentures
- Pediatric dentistry
- Smile correct
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Periodontal disease
- Orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic treatment
- Tooth-colored restoration of teeth
- False bite correction
- Dental prosthetics
- Smile design
- Dental trauma surgery
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Removable partial dentures
- Extraction of teeth
- Oral surgical procedures
- Root canal treatment
Teeth and oral healthy plays an important role in maintaining overall good health of the body. It is very much important that people must take regular dental checkups. The experts at Aashlok Hospital keep themselves updated with the latest global developments and advances in the field of dentistry. They work with the motto to conserve the tooth structure and rectify minor tooth defects to enhance overall health of the patient and enable tooth to fulfill its functional requirement.
Why should you choose Aashlok, the best dental hospital in Delhi, for your dental needs?
Aashlok hospital's dental department is one of the best dental hospitals in Delhi for numerous reasons. The following are some of the most popular reasons why you should choose us for your dental treatment:
- • Aashlok exclusively treats dental issues with the most up-to-date machinery and technology. For a complication-free operation, dental treatment necessitates the use of high-quality tools and machinery, and Aashlok is the ideal location for receiving the most sophisticated dental care.
- • Correction of all types of dental issues: Aashlok has some of the best dentists in Delhi who treat all types of oral tissues. From standard routine treatments such as RCT and teeth cleaning to sophisticated orthodontic and cosmetic procedures, everything is available here.
- • Improve your oral and overall health: At Aashlok, we believe in a holistic approach to dentistry and in offering a comprehensive dental health care solution for your concerns.
- • The individualized treatment plan for best results: Every person has unique requirements and treatment methods. Aashlok takes particular attention and creates a tailored strategy for the treatment of your dental issues. We do not believe in a one-size-fits-all therapy approach, and each patient has a different treatment plan.That is what distinguishes us as one of the top dental hospitals in delhi.
- • Basic food counselling and oral hygiene instructions: It is critical to take adequate care following surgery, and many clinics do not give a suitable aftercare plan and diet. At Aashlok, you will receive basic nutrition counselling as well as information on how to care for your teeth following the surgery.
- • Dentist with extensive experience and training. Dr Rajesh Talwar and Dr Richa Vats, who practice at the hospital's dental department, are among the best dentists in Delhi. Both are very experienced and very skilled in the field of dentistry, and they have successfully treated countless patients over the course of their careers.
The following are some of the most popular dental procedures offered by Aashlok Hospital's dentistry department:
- • Tooth decay and tooth loss are two of the most frequent dental issues that people face. Eating too many sweets and not taking adequate dental care can cause deterioration of the enamel. Extreme circumstances may also result in tooth loss. The facility provides appropriate treatment for the problem of tooth loss and decay.
- • Dental implants are one of the most common procedures performed in dentistry. Implants are specialised devices that are placed in the roots of the teeth to replace the missing tooth. The implants are extremely durable, and Aashlok offers a wide range of implant choices. Single dental implants, all-on-four dental implants, immediate load dental implants, and multiple dental implants are some of the implant options.
- • Extraction of teeth: If a partially damaged or wounded tooth needs to be extracted, the hospital offers a variety of tooth extraction methods.
- • Aesthetic dentistry: In this age of social media, everyone wants to look their best, and dentistry treatments are immensely popular among people of all ages. Treatments include teeth whitening procedures and tooth cleaning procedures. Cosmetic dental implant treatments, smile enhancement procedures, and so forth. In the field of cosmetic dentistry, Aashlok is renowned as a top dental hospital in Delhi. With a staff of highly experienced dentists, we provide treatments such as smile repair and orthodontic treatment. The following are some examples of frequent cosmetic dental procedures:
- • Whitening of teeth
- • Tooth cleaning
- • Bite corrections include overbite, underbite, and overjet
- • Teeth that are crooked or misaligned.
- • Invisible and traditional braces
- • Tooth abscess: A tooth abscess develops when bacterial infections penetrate the jawbone and cause extreme pain as well as the creation of a pus cavity known as an abscess. The procedure for the removal is known as root canal treatment, and it aids in the removal of the tooth infection. A root canal treatment at Aashlok eliminates the entire bacterial infection while also reducing the pain and irritation.
- • Dentures: Dentures are prosthetic devices used to replace missing teeth. At Aashlok, you get various dentures like partially removable dentures and complete dentures at a very low rate.
- • Pediatric dentistry: Aashlok also offers services to children, which fall under the area of paediatric dentistry. The dental treatment strategy for children differs greatly from that of adults, which is why specific strategy is used throughout their treatment.
- • Periodontal disease is an infection or inflammation of the soft tissues of the mouth, such as the gums. It is critical to treat the inflammation as soon as possible.
- • Oral and maxillofacial surgery, often known as dental trauma surgery, refers to any surgery performed to repair a damage to a tooth or the soft tissues of the mouth. Surgery is lengthy and necessitates the services of a very qualified and outstanding dentist.